I enjoy the commercial where the man’s date discovers how he keeps his dog food in the refrigerator. This is a no-no in her world. He abruptly shows her the door. What makes it even more hilarious is when he says to his dog. “You were right about her.”
In our household, we always had cats and dogs. But as a child, I never thought of pets being able to like or dislike an individual based on his or her aura.
So, when you are seeking a romantic partner and have pets, you may want to find someone who shares your love for cats, dogs, or both.
Following are five popular dating sites that cater to single pet owners who are looking for likeminded pet owners:
- Pet People Meet is designed specifically for dog lovers. It allows users to connect with other dog owners in their area, arrange dog-friendly dates, and share their love for dogs.
Photo by Elina
- Tindog is a dating app for dog owners. It works similarly to Tinder, where you can swipe right or left to indicate your interest in other users. Tindog focuses on creating connections between dog owners and their furry friends.
Photo by Arina
- Date My Pet is an online dating site catering to single pet owners. It allows users to create profiles for themselves and their pets, and search for other pet owners based on their interests and preferences. They also offer video profiles.
Photo by Lorena
- Meet Animal Lovers is a dating site that brings together singles with a passion for animals. It caters to pet owners of all kinds and provides a platform to connect with others who understand and appreciate the importance of pets in their lives.
Photo by Hải
- Fetch A Date is an app where you see the pet first before you become involved with the owner. You can create a free profile and find someone who loves your pet and you.
Photo by mg
Always apply caution and follow safety guidelines when using online dating sites and apps. Meet in a public place for initial meetings and inform a friend or family member about your plans.♥