|Mandy Harbin, Author|
I’ve mentioned before how much I love to watch movies. I also love television. Because of my hectic writing schedule, I don’t get to spend too much time indulging this medium of storytelling (and because I am an avid reader and would almost always pick a book over watching TV!), but there are some things that I set the DVR so that I can play catch-up when I have time. Here are some shows and movies I totally love.
OMGJamie. That’s all I have to say about that!
- The Big Bang Theory. I will not miss when Sheldon and Amy get down to vertical business.
- The Homicide Hunter. Okay, yeah, I have a serious Investigative Discovery Channel problem.
- Tosh.0. I miiiight have had a naughty dream about Daniel Tosh.
- The Princess Bride. That’s not inconceivable. (snorts)
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding. My ring tone is “It’s a cake!” Seriously.
- Pretty Woman. First movie I ever watched that I rewound the tape and played immediately again.
- When Harry Met Sally. This makes me happy sigh.
- The Nanny. Yes, if it’s on TV and I’m in a rare moment of channel surfing, I stop. Always.
- Modern Family. It’s just a great show about diverse families. And it’s hilarious.